General Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of 'VolunteerRelations.com/VolunteerRelationsInstitute.com' (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within the US and internationally is provided by Volunteer Relations Consulting Group, LLC (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
1. Use of the Service
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes.
- You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of VolunteerRelations.com/VolunteerRelationsInstitute.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Service.
- Volunteer Relations Consulting Group, LLC reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
3. Intellectual property
- All copyright, trademarks, service marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in Volunteer Relations Consulting Group, LLC.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use VolunteerRelations.com/VolunteerRelationsInstitute.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any VolunteerRelations.com/VolunteerRelationsInstitute.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of VolunteerRelations.com/VolunteerRelationsInstitute.com content requires the prior written permission of Volunteer Relations Consulting Group, LLC.
- The names, images and logos identifying Volunteer Relations Consulting Group, LLC or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Volunteer Relations Consulting Group, LLC and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Volunteer Relations Consulting Group, LLC or any other third party.
5. Availability of the Service
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at VolunteerRelations.com/VolunteerRelationsInstitute.com will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it, we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.